The Central Library in M-DIT is one of the best technical library. It hosts an impressive
collection of academic resources in the form of books, journals, research papers, conference proceedings,
back volumes, and electronic journals as well as non book materials like CD-ROMS. The infrastructure at
the library will help the students enrich their capabilities while facing competitive exams like GATE,
GRE, GMAT and Civil Services. The Central Library uses Smart Campus Software Package, an
Integrated multi user library management system that supports all in-house operations of the library.
Apart from the Central library each department maintains their respective libraries. The Central library
also offers video viewing facilities.
The M-DIT Library is primarily concerned with the conservation and dissemination of books.
The Library and Information Centre of this college started in the year 2012 with a collection of 2000
books. At present it has a collection of 11,000 text books. Library follows Anglo American cataloguing
Rules II (with slight modifications) for Cataloguing and Dewey Decimal Scheme of Classification for the
classification of books.
The Library will be open all working days from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm.
College Library Software – Koha.
Koha is an open source Integrated Library System (ILS), used world-wide by public, school and
special libraries. Koha is the first free software library automation package. In use worldwide, its
development is steered by a growing community of users collaborating to achieve their technology goals.
Koha’s feature set continues to evolve and expand to meet the needs of its user base.
Library membership is free to the Teachers, Students, and non teaching staff of M-DIT. A recent
stamp size photograph is to be produced along with the filled up registration form for library ticket. The
Teachers are entitled to get five books for one semester and students allowed two books for 15 days.
Students can renew books one time for 10 days. Non-teaching staffs & M-tech students get 3 books for 1
Loss of library ticket shall be intimated to the Librarian in writing. Issue of duplicate ticket will
be at the discretion of Librarian with fine Rs.50/- A Non Liability Certificate is to be obtained by the
students from the Librarian before their leaving the institution.Digital library Readers can search the
different collections available in digitalized format.
Delnet information resources are bibliographic and full text in nature. Delnet provides delivery of
physical books through Inter Library Loan as and when required by member libraries and photocopies of
journal articles that are published in Indian and foreign journals through.
Document delivery services.
Besides the ILL fee, the libraries have to pay for Courier/post and photocopies charges against
each transaction. The member libraries can send the list of bibliographical references of books/ journal
articles either online or e mail.
Dspace Digital Library.
Dspace is an open source repository software package typically used for creating open aceess
repositories for scholarly and/or published digital content. While DSpace shares some feature overlap
withcontent management systems and document management systems, the DSpace repository software
serves a specific need as a digital archives system, focused on the long-term storage, access and
preservation of digital content.
Advantages of Digital Library.
? Limitless storage.
? No Physical border.
? Multiple Accesses.
? Instantaneity of Retrieval.
? Round –the-clock availability.
? Preservation & Conservation.
? True Value Addition.
A separate section is maintained for reference. Costly and multiple copy books are available in
Reprographic Services - Reprographic facility is available in the library. Users can take the photocopies
of the reference books and journals from this section.
Civil Engineering – 1573 Books and 293 Titles
Computer Science Engineering – 2175 Books & 457 Titles
Mechanical Engineering - 1299 Books & 244 Titles
Eletrical and Electronics Engineering - 1692 Books & 287 Titles
Electronics and Communication Engineering – 2060 Books & 337 Titles
Basic Science – 756 Books & 182 Titles
Basic Engineering - 701 Books & 148 Titles
General Books - 556 Books & 158 Titles
1. JOURNAL OF TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING AND ITS APPLICATIONS.
2. JOURNAL OF WATER RESOURSE ENGINEERING AND POLLUTION STUDIES.
3. ADVANCES IN CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING.
4. JOURNAL OF CERAMICS AND CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY.
5. JOURNAL OF BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING.
6. JOURNAL OF REMOTE SENSING, GIS AND GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING.
7. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CIVIL, STRUCTURAL AND CONCRETE ENGINEERING.
8. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCE CIVIL ENGINEERINGAND TECHNOLOGY.
9. JOURNAL OF AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY.
10. JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND APPLIED MECHANICS.
11. JOURNAL OF PRODUCT DESIGN QUALITY ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY.
12. JOURNAL OF AEROSPACE ENGINEERING AND SCIENCE.
13. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ROBOTICS AND AUTONOMOUS SYSTEMS.
14. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MECHATRONICS AND MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY.
15. JOURNAL OF MATERIAL SCIENCE AND MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY.
16. JOURNAL OF THERMAL ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY.
17. JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING AND ITS APPLICATIONS.
18. JOURNAL OF ADVANCE MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY.
19. ADVANCES OF PRODUCTION ENGINEERING AND SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY.
20. JOURNAL OF COMPUTER AIDED MANUFACTURING AND AUTOMATION.
21. JOURNAL OF MODERN MECHANICAL SYSTEMS AND MACHINING.
22. JOURNAL OF NETWORKING, COMPUTER SECURITY AND ENGINEERING.
23. JOURNAL OF DATA MINING AND KNOWLEDGE ENGINEERING.
24. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND SOFT COMPUTING.
25. JOURNAL OF ANDROID IOS DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING.
26. JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE THEORY AND ITS APPLICATIONS.
27. RECENT TRENDS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY.
28. JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS AND SYSTEMS.
29. JOURNAL OF RENEWABLE ENERGY AND RESOURCES.
30. JOURNAL OF BIOMEDICAL AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING.
31. JOURNAL POWER ELECTRONICS AND DRIVES.
32. JOURNAL OF CURRENT TRENDS IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.
33. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH FOR APPLIED ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.
34. RECENT TRENDS IN ELECTRICAL MACHINES AND DRIVES.
35. JOURNAL OF ELECTRICAL ENERGY SYSTEMS AND ENERGY CONVERSION.
36. ADVANCES IN MICROCONTROLLERS AND DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING.
37. JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN VLSI DESIGN TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGY.
38. JOURNAL OF EMBEDDED SYSTEMS AND ITS APPLICATIONS.
39. JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN IMAGE AND SIGNAL PROCESSING.
40. JOURNAL OF ELECTRONIC CONTROL SYSTEMS AND CONTROL INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING.
41. JOURNAL OF WIRELESS COMMUNICATION NETWORKS AND MOBILE ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY.
42. JOURNAL OF ADVANCES IN COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING AND ITS INNOVATIONS.
43. JOURNAL OF ELECTRONIC AND TELE COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING.
44. JOURNAL OF ELECTRONICS AND OPTICAL COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING.
45. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF VLSI DESIGN MICROELECTRONICS AND EMBEDDED SYSTEM.
46. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION
47. JOURNAL OF ELECTRONICS AND ELECTROMAGNETIC TECHNOLOGY.
48. RECENT TRENDS IN MICROELECTRONICS AND NANO ELECTRONICS.
49. TRENDS IN MICROWAVE ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY.
50. JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS.
51. JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN PHYSICS AND APPLIED SCIENCES.
52. JOURNAL OF NANO TECHNOLOGY AND ITS APPLICATION IN ENGINEERING.
In order to ensure the best possible environment for all users. Each users of the library will be
required to abide by the rules and regulations listed below.
• The library is a place for silent and private study. Users must therefore maintain silence at all
• All users are required to present identity card before using the library.
• Library materials must not be marked, defaced, mutilated or annotated in any way.
• Consultation and discussions in the library are strictly prohibited.
• Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken anywhere in the library.
• Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any
type of damage notice at the time of return.
• Books will be issued to the students for 25 days (15days issue +10 days Renew) fine will be
charged Rs.1/- per day per book from due date, Rs.2/- per day per book from renewal due date till
the book is returned to library.
• If the books are lost, the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest edition or
pay double cost of the book after getting permission from the Librarian.
• Take Special care to maintain the library borrower cards & issued books.
• Loss of borrower card should be reported to the librarian in writing with the sign of tutor and fine
• No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
• Using cellular phones and audio instruments is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
2 weeks pregnant abortion how an abortion is done abortion method
chlamydia in men symptoms open where can i get a free std test
Select Your Option :
Copyright M-DIT Kozhikode 2014 All Rights Reserved | Powerd by Global Innovative Technologies (GIT)